PRONOUNCED: [luhv muhng-kees]
(1) Native Milwaukee band known best for entertaining the heck out of their audiences;
(2) Crazy group of guys who play instruments, jump around on a stage, and have a curious fondness for animals of the primate variety;
(3) John (lead vocals), Andy (lead guitar/vocals), Nick (bass/vocals), Jason (drums), Daryl (guitar/vocals), and Carlos (percussion); and renowned Wisconsin Session Man pianist Elias Holman;
(4) Performers of rock, pop, reggae, country, and original music - can be found frequenting local festivals, bars, and women’s locker rooms;
(5) A legendary live performance like you’ve never experienced!
USED IN A SENTENCE: “The LoveMonkeys rocked my world at the festival last night”
SYNONYMS: Entertaining, charismatic, fun, and energetic